I'd like to thank the academy, My agent, God, all my fans, and of course Ashley from - Fictionista. Without her this award would not have been possible.
Seven interesting things about me -
1. I was not always a princess kitty. I know it is hard to believe, but I was once homeless and living on the streets. I am so thankful for my mom and dad for adopting me and giving me a loving home.
2. My name "Martina" comes from the wonderful country singer - Martina McBride. She is one of my mom's favorite singers.
3. I love to drink fresh water. And by fresh I mean poured right from the faucet into a Dixie cup for me to drink out of! I sit on the toilet meowing and waiting for my mom or dad to get me a drink. I have them so wrapped around my little finger.
4. My Aunt Ashley calls me "Tarmina" I hate this! Please stop calling me that Ashley. It is not nice to make fun of a Princess!
5. I do not like closed doors. If it is closed, I want to go in there! I just have to know what's behind that door. I especially hate it when my mom goes in the bathroom and closes the door. I will sit outside the door and meow and scratch and hit the door till she opens it (again with the wrapped around the little finger).
6. I love boxes of any shape and size. They remind me of my homeless days. Within seconds of a box being opened I will jump into it. I love to scratch them and chew them and just sleep in them.
7. PT is my pal! PT stands for pink thing. My mom said that it is meant to be a "dog toy" but I don't believe her. I drag PT all over the house between my legs. I take her up the stairs to my mom's bedroom, then later in the day I will go up and bring it back down. Sometimes I leave it by the back door for my mom to find when she comes home.
Purring always ~Martina =^.,.^=