Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Anyone have a spare box?

 I have found a new homeless shelter! I don't know why mom keeps throwing them out. Just as soon as I get them good and worn-in she gets rid of them.


What are all the boxes from, you ask. Mom and dad got a new desktop computer, and all I got was this box! Which I settled into quite nicely!


I would like to take this time to introduce my new set of friends on the bottom right. These kids belong to my mom's friend, Diane. They are Misty and Malachi.


 Purring always ~Martina  =^.^=

1 comment:

  1. Martina, It was so nice that your parents got a new computer just so you could have the box as a new shelter. How nice of them to do that.
    I got my mom up at 5:00 this morning just to wish her a happy birthday and of course to get up and feed me!
    She loves it when I slobber all over her in the morning. I can't help it if I drool when I purr. Might as well put it to good use, I say, and what better way than to smother her with smooches.
    I hear that your moms birthday is coming up soon. Need any ideas?
    Aunt Chloe

    ReplyDelete